Spartanburg Economic Update
Welcome to the Spartanburg Human Resources Association
We are an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off.
We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!
Upcoming EventsSee All >
To become the recognized leader in Human Resource Management in the Spartanburg area, bringing together professionals who are interested in providing opportunities to help themselves and others grow personally and professionally.
Goals and Objectives for the Chapter
- To improve the professional competence of all members.
- To raise the standards of performance in all phases of Human Resource Management.
- To encourage and facilitate the exchange of ideas and information among members.
- To support the goals and purposes of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- To provide technical and professional support for community and educational activities